Take the 7 day Dreaming For Gamers Dream Challenge! Can you learn to dream in any Video Game, Movie, RPG or source material of you choice in just seven days? The challenge is completely free, it works and it makes dreaming FUN!
Welcome to the 7-Day Dreaming For Gamers Dream Challenge! We have 52 people who have succeeded so far, will you be next?
Can you transform your dream into an interactive version of your favorite video game, movie or TV show in just 7-Days?
Most people suffer from stunted dream development where dream recall has not developed properly and it can usually take about 7-days of trying to recall dreams for some people until they develop enough for proper dream recall. Quite often source-material can start to be noticed by day 5-7 of the course for most people.
What’s the gimmick?
The is no gimmick, all courses here are free. We are using a well known mechanic of dream neurology known as hippocampal-replay which forms our dream content as part of our learning-development and long-term memory consolidation which can form any type of dream experience based on visual/audible influences from our waking life. Even a walk in the park, or a trip to a zoo can come back in dream-replay. Video Games can also influence this replay process for example the ‘Tetris Effect’ (1994) which is an example of premeditate hippocampal-replay. We cover that science here:
This isn’t that stupid reality-shifting garbage is it?
No, we do not teach ‘reality-shifting’ because the actual 100 years worth of dream research, dream neuroscience, dream psychology, dream content-analysis tells us that this isn’t what is happening. Read about the dangers of ‘reality-shifting’ here:
We promote healthy dream development recognizing that dreaming is a neurological process in all mammalian brains that plays a role in cognitive development, learning development, long-term memory consolidation as well as ways to promote fun, enjoyable and exciting dream experiences for beneficial not consequential dreaming. Read about the benefits of dreaming here:
Every person produces 3-5 dreams every night as part of hippocampal-replay. Even if you do not remember your dreams, you still dream. The reason why you do not recall dreams is linked to stunted dream development and atrophy in the medial prefontal cortex of the brain where neural pathways develop as a part of functional dream recall, as neural pathways develop for any skill we learn. We treat dreaming as a developmental skill no different than learning language, mathematics, art etc.
We are a drug-free, neurotropic free dream art school for people who want to develop their ability to dream as a dream artist for fun, creativity and entertainment only. If that sounds good enough for you, then welcome to one of the most advanced dream training system on the Internet and good luck with the challenge.
How to Take this Challenge!
- Pick your source material, and immerse in it to have some memory payload for your subconscious mind to spit back at you in the form of a dream.
- Follow the simple dream plan to orientate yourself to participate and remember your dreams.
- If you are a blogger or video blogger keep a day-to-day account of your progress and success.
- After you wake up come back to this course and submit your results then proceed to the next unit.
- You have seven days, seven assignments and seven opportunities to learn something about dreaming through neuroscience.
- At the end of the course on your final submission share your results and we will feature the best of the best.
- But be warned, pick something that doesn’t induce fear if you don’t want to have a nightmare, make the source material fun, adventurous, and something you would love to simply interact in as a dream.
How to use this course?
You must have a minimum of a free account to use this course. Free membership for this website is intended only for this free course. This is a Dream Art school and if you want instructor feedback a $9.99 enrollment fee is required or just go it alone.
No money, no problem. We offer a free 1 week course for free members. There are no social features enabled for free members. You can't post on forums, receive feedback but are welcome to participate in all the free resources that the site provides. If you like this site and want to support it and advance through the courses you will need to enroll in the site either monthly or yearly enrollment to unlock more of the features and receive instructor feedback for assignment reviews.
Monthly Enrollment unlocks all of the sites features. Helps cover administration, and hosting costs to ensure the site stays an active member of the Internet. Is required to read feedback from instructors on all courses.
$9.99 per Month.
Same as Full Member $99.99 - Two Months Free.
|Number of courses||3||0||0|
|The Ultimate Ethical Hacking Boot Camp: Beginner to Pro||✓|
|Learning jQuery Mobile for Beginners||✓|
|Affiliate Marketing – A Beginner’s Guide||✓|
|GET IT NOW||GET IT NOW||GET IT NOW|
- You must be logged in with the minimum free membership account.
- Click on the Start Course button.
- This opens up the Course Manager and starts your course work-flow.
- Read about dream science because it’s fun or skip to your assignment to begin your dream training.
- You can always navigate to the next unit in the left index by clicking on it.
- If you encounter any problems please use the contact us to submit a trouble ticket and we will help to resolve the issue.
|Dream Memory and Recall|
|[DMRU01] The Benefits of Dreaming||FREE||1 year|
|[DMRA01] First Dream Assignment||365, 00:00|
|[DMRU02] The Science of Dream Memory and Recall||FREE||1 year|
|[DMRA02] The Second Dream Training Exercise||365, 00:00|
|Learning about Cognitive Atrophy|
|[DMRU03] Cognitive Atrophy||1 year|
|[DMRA03] The Third Dream Training Exercise||7, 00:00|
|[DRMU04] Amnesia and Dreams||00:00:00|
|[DMRA04] The Fourth Dream Training Exercise||7, 00:00|
|[DMRU05] Psychological Inhibitors with Dream Recall and Memory||1 year|
|[DMRA05] The Fifth Dream Training Exercise||365, 00:00|
|Rehabilitating Cognitive Atrophy with Dream Recall|
|[DMRU06] Rehabilitating the Dreaming Mind||1 year|
|[DMRA06] The Sixth Dream Training Exercise||365, 00:00|
|[DMRU07] Techniques to Improve Dream Memory||1 year|
|[DMRA07] The Seventh Dream Training Exercise||365, 00:00|
|Improve Dream Recall Quiz||7 days|